Trisha Krishnan Wiki: Trisha Krishnan is one of the most popular South Indian Actress. She is doing more than 50 movies. Trisha Krishnan doing mostly Tamil and Telugu Movies. Trisha is also known as a Honey Name. Honey is a nickname of Trisha Krishnan. She belongs from Tamil Brahmin cast.
Trisha Krishnan Wiki – Height, Weight, Figure, Age, Etc.
- Full Name – Trisha Krishnan
- Nick Name – Honey
- Height – 167 cm / 5’5″
- Weight – 54 KG
- Figure – 33-26-33
- Hair – Black
- Eye – Brown
- Birthday – 4 May 1983
- Age – 37 Years(2019)
Trisha Krishnan Family and Early Life (Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Born, Etc.)
Trisha was born in Pallakad(Kerala) on 4 May 1983. Her father name is Krishnan and her mother name is Uma Krishnan. Trisha’s father work in Hyderabad’s five-star hotel as General Manager. Now Trisha’s father(Krishnan) died in October 2012. Her mother Uma Krishnan is also work in film industries. She has not any brother or sister. Trisha Krishnan Age is 36 Years but she is Unmarried.
View this post on Instagram
Currently, Trisha Krishnan lives in Chennai Tamil Nadu with his mother and Grandmother. She is acting in South Indian Movie. Trisha Krishnan is looked more beautiful in Saree. Mostly her fan like Trisha Krishnan in saree. She like Dolphine and she upload photos with Dolphine in her Instagram.
Trisha Krishnan is also Goodwill Brand Ambassador of PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). She also runs one campaign “Angel for Animals” in 2010. She also Goodwill Brand Ambassador of Fanta India, Scooty Pep+, and Vivel Di Wills(ITC Product).
Trisha Krishnan best friend is South Indian Producer Charmme Kaur. They both are good friends. On the 36th birthday of Trisha Krishnan Charmme Kaur wish on the different way via Twitter. Below I show Charmme Kaur proposal to Trisha Krishnan.
Baby I love u today n forever 😘
Am on my knees waiting for u to accept my proposal 💍 let’s get married😛😛 ( now toh it’s legally allowed also 😛 ) #happybirthday @trishtrashers 😘😘😘😘 pic.twitter.com/e2F3Zn3Dp3
— Charmme Kaur (@Charmmeofficial) May 4, 2019
Trisha Krishnan School, College, and Carrer
Trisha Complete her school education in Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Chennai. After that, she completes her graduation(Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA) from Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai.
During College life, Trisha also practices and doing Acting in stage level. After that in 1999, She starts her career in film industries. Trisha Krishnan debut movie is Jodi. In this movie, her role is Uncredited role(Simran’s Friend).
Read about Tamanna Bhatia’s Boyfriend and Family
In 2002, Ameer gives chance to Trisha in his movie Mounam Pesiyadhe. And this time she was in Lead Role. In this movie she role as a Sandhya. Trisha Krishnan doing best acting in this movie and this movie is super hit movie.
Affairs (Boyfriends and Love Story)
- Trisha first boyfriend is a Rana Daggubati(film actor) but some reason they do break up. Again In 2019 Trisha and Rana date to each other. According to some rumors Rana Raggubati and Trisha Krishnan marriage in 2019.
- In 2014 Varun Manian is a boyfriend of Trisha Krishnan. But in 2016 some personal reason they do break up.
Trisha Krishnan Awards
Trisha is one beautiful actress and her acting is also good. So, Trisha was many awards in her life and making many records. Trisha won 42 awards and 62 times she nominated for awards.
View this post on Instagram
- 1999 – ‘Miss Salem’ and ‘Miss Madras’ Award.
- 2001 – ‘Lovely Smile’ in Miss India function.
- 2002 – Best Tamil Female Debut Award for Mounam Pesiyadhe in Filmfare.
- 2004 – Best Telugu Actress Award for Varsham in Filmfare.
- 2004 – Best Actress Award for Varsham by Santosham
- 2004 – Best Actress for Varsham by CineMAA Award
- 2005 – Nandi Award for Best Actress for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
- 2005 – Best Actress for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana by CineMAA Award.
- 2006 – Best Telugu Actress Award for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana by Filmfare.
- 2007 – Best Actress for Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule by CineMAA Award
- 2007 – Best Telugu Actress Award for Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule by Filmfare.
- 2007 – Favorite Heroine for Something Something… Unnakum Ennakum
- 2008 – Special Prize for Abhiyum Naanum.
- 2011 – Most Stylish Actress by NDTV Indian of the Year.
- 2013 – Special Appreciation For completing her 10 years as a top actress in South Indian Cinema by Honorary Award.
- 2014 – Best Actress for Endrendrum Punnagai
- 2014 – Most Popular Actress in South India on Social Media by Generation Next Award
- 2015 – Popular Tamil Actress for Thoongaavanam by Asianet Film Award.
- 2017 – Critics Award for Best Actress(Kodi Movie) by Filmfare.
- 2018 – Best Actress of the Decade by Asiavision Awards.
- 2019 – Best Actress by Ananda Vikatan Cinema Awards.
Below we give Trisha Krishnan all Social Profile List with the link. I hope you follow Trisha Krishnan on Social Media.
- Facebook – Trish(3.1 Million Followers)
- Instagram – Trisha(2 Million Followers)
- Twitter – Trish Krish(5.1 Million Follower)
- WhatsApp – N/A
These all are a big award which is won by Trisha Krishnan. Many other awards are win by her which is not included here. If you want to read all award then click here.
I hope you like Trisha Krishnan Wiki and all about Trisha Krishnan. Trisha Krishnan is one of my favorite South Indian Actress. She also works in one Bollywood Movie ‘Khatta Mittha’ in 2010. If you like Trisha Krishna Bio than share with your friends and family member.
If you are interested in Bollywood Gossip, South Indian Gossip, and Actor-Actoress Wiki than visit our website – www.bollywoodsardar.com